Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chai tea soap

Yesterday I removed my Chai Tea soap from the molds and cut it into 18 beautiful bars.  Chai Tea base with a swirl of unscented soap on top, embedded with chunks of oatmeal, milk and honey soap cubes.  Smells and looks great.  Hubby calls it the "marshmallow" soap, as the topping looks like mini marshmallows.  Feel like soaping tonight, but off to a late start.  Left work late, followed by phone call with the insurance agent, and a visit to mom's house.  Hoping to get some new soap in the molds tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer from another Jennifer!! I prefer Jen. Welcome to the soaping world. Sounds like you have an awesome background for the business side of things too!!! Accounting will do you well!! And the support of your family which is absolutely necessary. Can't wait to see more photos of your soaps! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - hello! Thanks so much for the comment. I read your entire blog I enjoyed it that much! Like you, I am so completely hooked on soaping I find myself thinking about it when I wake up in the morning until I go to bed at night. What a fun adventure this will be :)
    Take care y hasta luego,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete