Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My new assistant

Now that the semester is coming to an end and I have been working from home, I'm finding that some of my furry companions (our 2 cats and 2 dogs) have been more lovable than usual. Mikki, our mini Schnauzer, is normally the one that has to be forcibly removed from the side of my hip.  She goes everywhere with me.  However, our cat Elliott has her beat lately.  Now that I'm home, Elliott follows me from room to room, attempting to sit on my lap, my books, pretty much anyplace near me. 
Today I was taking some new pictures for my Etsy shop, and because it has been so dreary and gray outside, I was forced to take pictures in a new location. I set up shop in our office, underneath our Ott-light with a big piece of white paper for the background...when guess who shows up?
Isn't he just the sweetest? It is hard to believe this once feral cat has become such a moosh! 

2 comments:

  1. adorable, but have you told him you can't sell cats on Etsy .........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo! our cat has been that way too lately. We've had to start giving her iv fluids because of her age-it's sad we have to do it but it is working.

    ReplyDelete