Friday, July 13, 2012

Gearing up for next farmers market

Spending this lovely Friday gearing up for the next farmer's market. We'll be at the Coventry Regional Farmer's Market this Sunday.  I've been working on getting my solid perfumes all packed up today.
Lined up like colorful little soldiers

This is my "lotion bar in a jar" in coconut lime verbena scent. Smells like summer :)

White Ginger & Amber scented "lotion bar in a jar." Quickly becoming one of my favorite new scents.

All natural lavender solid perfume with jojoba oil.

The back of the little package.




In case you are wondering what a "lotion bar in a jar" is, I transformed the solid lotion bars that I make in the fall and winter and added the oils to little clear containers. Same great lotion bar effect without all the melting :)  And I think they are darn cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment